Have you or a loved one been severely injured by a defective product? Has your life been turned upside down due to a poorly manufactured product, recalled medical device, or defective drug?
Every day consumers are injured or die as a result of faulty products and wrongful prescriptions. These dangerous products can cause more than injury. They can compromise all aspects of your life including unexpected medical bills, lost wages, disabilities, pain, and unnecessary stress.
If you or a loved one has been hurt by a defective product or medication, you need the counsel of a defective product liability lawyer you can trust. You need a legal advisor to serve as your advocate and fight for the compensation you deserve!
If you’re searching for immediate legal help, you’re in the right place.
Whether you’ve been injured by a medical device, prescription, product failure, or vehicle recall, I’m here to educate you of your rights, manage the claims process for you, and navigate the legal process so you obtain the highest settlement possible.
It is important to hire an attorney who is well-versed in defective products liability. I’ll take the time to explain your options and answer your questions. You need someone who is experienced, compassionate, and aggressive in the fight to win your claim or lawsuit. I personally have been involved with a defective product that blinded a 42-year-old wife and mother which ended in a confidential settlement with a major U.S. retailer and international distributor and manufacturer.
I’ll Protect Your Rights Throughout the Product Liability Claims Process and Litigation if Needed
I’ve been serving product liability victims in the greater Houston area since 2001. I have nearly two decades of experience helping people just like you. There is a lot that goes into a product liability claim or lawsuit.
I’m here to help every step of the way.
Recovering personal liability benefits and compensation is a lengthy and complicated process. Insurance companies or company lawyers will often pressure victims into making hasty decisions or flat out denying liability from the start. What may seem like a fair, fast settlement (without an attorney present) can be grossly undervalued and near criminal. A wrong move early on in your injury claim can degrade your physical, emotional and financial well-being for many years to come.
My job is to protect you and stop anyone from taking advantage of you.
Here are some general steps to show you how I’ll help lift the burden of recovering compensation for your product liability claim.
Initial Free Case Evaluation for Product Liability Victims
- Listen to you and review the details of your case with a free initial consultation.
- Offer an initial assessment of the strengths and possible weaknesses of your injury claim.
- Educate you about the entire legal process and answer your questions.
- Offer to take your case on a contingency fee only where the client does not pay the attorney any fees unless there is a settlement or jury verdict in your favor.
Case evaluations can be done in person, via phone, or via Zoom.
Once I am Retained as Your Product Liability Lawyer
Send out notice letters to all possible “at fault” parties.
- Further investigate your case details to determine if there are multiple parties at fault or find the one truly at fault for the injury from whom we can seek a recovery from.
- Make sure you are getting proper medical treatment and well documented medical treatment.
- Estimate the cost of your injury’s physical harm, mental anguish, and financial burden due to medical treatment and loss of income using all the medical treatment and billing.
- File an initial claim to demand compensation from insurance companies representing those who were negligent.
- File all follow up paperwork with insurance companies, lawyers of those negligent, or the Texas court system.
- Communicate with insurance agents, defense attorneys, and court representatives.
- Prepare supporting documentation to demonstrate the extent of your physical injuries and financial damages to get the best possible settlement offer.
- Find and interview witnesses who can provide support for your injury claim.
- Provide litigation support, legal costs*, and representation should your claim move into an actual lawsuit.
*Legal costs are a part of case expenses which client is responsible for in the event of a settlement or jury verdict in the client's favor.
Work on Your Case Until Conclusion
It is the law firm’s job to bring your claim to an end. The following is a brief listing of that process.
- Present a final pre-lawsuit demand to all insurance companies for evaluation to see if the case can be settled before filing a formal lawsuit.
- Negotiate and discuss any potential settlement offers with the client.
- If the case can be settled pre-suit, the law firm will work with the client to reduce outstanding medical bills and close out the claim.
- If the case cannot be settled pre-suit, the law firm will discuss how to proceed with filing a lawsuit against all responsible parties.
- Once in litigation, the law firm has to prepare an Original Petition, serve the petition on any Defendants, enter the Discovery process and follow the Docket Control Order of the Court.
- There are numerous steps and processes to the litigation process which can be discussed with the attorney at a later date. Litigation can be an expensive and complicated process which our law firm is well versed and experienced in.
I understand the massive physical pain, emotional stress, and financial burdens you are dealing with and I will work to obtain just compensation for your personal injury.
Free Initial Consultation and No Out-of-Pocket Costs*
If you are injured and believe you have been a victim of someone else’s negligence, call me at 281-929-0110 for a free initial consultation. Or if it is an emergency, please feel free to text me at 832-797-7600.
*As your personal injury lawyer, I will only receive a fee if we recover a settlement or jury verdict for you. In other words, you don’t pay any legal fees unless I make a financial recovery for you!
Dedicated to Seeking Justice and Compensation
for All Types of Product Liability Claims
Have a question about an injury or legal issue?
If you have been injured in a wreck, please seek professional medical attention ASAP.
Enter your information with a brief description of your legal issue.
Once your inquiry is submitted, Gregg will respond to you the same day to discuss your legal case.
During the consultation, we will determine if your case or claim will be accepted by our law firm.