Have you or a loved one been severely injured due to someone else’s negligence? Has your life been turned upside down due to neglect, negligence, abuse, or a crime? You need a trusted legal advisor to serve as your advocate and fight for the compensation you deserve!
You’re in the right place if you’re searching for immediate legal help.
Whether you’ve been bit by a dog, suffered a slip and fall injury, or been a victim of a sex crime, I’m here to educate you of your rights, manage the claims process for you, and navigate the legal process so you obtain the highest settlement possible.
If your loved one has suffered neglect in a nursing home or abuse in a daycare center, you need a personal injury lawyer who will explain your options and answer your questions.
If your loved one has been a victim of medical malpractice or you lost someone in a wrongful death, you need an experienced attorney who is as compassionate as they are aggressive in their fight to win your claim or lawsuit.
I’ll Protect Your Rights in Insurance Claims and Lawsuits
I’ve been serving accident and personal injury victims in Houston, Texas, since 2001. I have nearly two decades of experience helping people just like you. There is a lot that goes into a personal injury claim or lawsuit. I’m here to help every step of the way.
Here are some general steps to show you how I’ll help lift the burden of recovering compensation for your injury claim.
Initial Free Case Evaluation
- Listen to you and review the details of your case with a free initial consultation.
- Offer an initial assessment of the strengths and possible weaknesses of your injury claim.
- Educate you about the entire legal process and answer your questions.
- Offer to take your case on a contingency fee only where the client does not pay the attorney any fees unless there is a settlement or jury verdict in your favor.
Case evaluations can be done in person, via phone, or via Zoom.
Once I am Retained as Your Lawyer
- Send out notice letters to all possible “at fault” parties.
- Further investigate your case details to determine if there are multiple parties at fault or find the one truly at fault for the injury from whom we can seek a recovery from.
- Make sure you are getting proper medical treatment and well documented medical treatment.
- Estimate the cost of your injury’s physical harm, mental anguish, and financial burden due to medical treatment and loss of income using all the medical treatment and billing.
- File an initial claim to demand compensation from insurance companies representing those who were negligent.
- File all follow up paperwork with insurance companies, lawyers of those negligent, or the Texas court system.
- Communicate with insurance agents, defense attorneys, and court representatives.
- Prepare supporting documentation to demonstrate the extent of your physical injuries and financial damages to get the best possible settlement offer.
- Find and Interview witnesses that can provide support for your injury claim.
- Provide litigation support, legal costs*, and representation should your claim move into an actual lawsuit.
*Legal costs are a part of case expenses which client is responsible for in the event of a settlement or jury verdict in the client's favor.
Work on Your Case Until Conclusion
It is the law firm’s job to bring your claim to an end. The following is a brief listing of that process.
- Present a final pre-lawsuit demand to all insurance companies for evaluation to see if the case can be settled before filing a formal lawsuit.
- Negotiate and discuss any potential settlement offers with the client.
- If the case can be settled pre-suit, the law firm will work with the client to reduce outstanding medical bills and close out the claim.
- If the case cannot be settled pre-suit, the law firm will discuss how to proceed with filing a lawsuit against all responsible parties.
- Once in litigation, the law firm has to prepare an Original Petition, serve the petition on any Defendants, enter the Discovery process and follow the Docket Control Order of the Court.
- There are numerous steps and processes to the litigation process which can be discussed with the attorney at a later date. Litigation can be an expensive and complicated process which our law firm is well versed and experienced in.
I understand the massive physical pain, emotional stress, and financial burdens you are dealing with and I will work to obtain just compensation for your personal injury.
Free Initial Consultation and No Out-of-Pocket Costs*
If you are injured and believe you have been a victim of someone else’s negligence, call me at 281-929-0110 for a free initial consultation. Or if it is an emergency, please feel free to text me at 832-797-7600.
*As your personal injury lawyer, I will only receive a fee if we recover a settlement or jury verdict for you. In other words, you don’t pay any legal fees unless I make a financial recovery for you!
Dedicated to Seeking Justice and Compensation
for All Types of Personal Injuries
Roof and Ceiling
Have a question about an injury or legal issue?
If you have been injured in a wreck, please seek professional medical attention ASAP.
Enter your information with a brief description of your legal issue.
Once your inquiry is submitted, Gregg will respond to you the same day to discuss your legal case.
During the consultation, we will determine if your case or claim will be accepted by our law firm.
If you believe your inquiry is an emergency, you may text your information to 832-797-7600 for a quicker response.