Injuries from a car accident can range from minor whiplash to catastrophic or life-changing injuries. No matter what your injury is, it is important to seek representation from an experienced car accident lawyer. Unlike the insurance company, our attorneys will be ready to enforce your rights at all times.
DO NOT TRUST THE INSURANCE COMPANY TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!
DO NOT DISCUSS YOUR AUTO WRECK WITH ANY INSURANCE CARRIER BEFORE SPEAKING WITH AN ATTORNEY FIRST!!
IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO CONTACT AN ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR CAR CRASH!
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, you can turn to Gregg Harrison, Attorney at Law. Our Greater Houston/NW Houston firm represents individuals in personal injury claims, including car accidents, truck accidents, public transportation accidents, pedestrian and bicycle accidents, and more. Gregg Harrison offers more than 15 years experience with all types of auto injury claims. We understand what it takes to make a claim successful and will take immediate action to protect and enforce your rights and get you compensated. Gregg has handled auto wreck injury claims against numerous insurance companies including, but not limited to, Allstate Insurance, State Farm Insurance, Geico Insurance, Met. Life Insurance, Mercury Insurance, ACCC Insurance, Farmers Insurance, and countless others.
Gregg Harrison is an Experienced Lawyer Advocating for Your Interests
No two people or accidents are the same. You are unique and so is your claim. We are proactive in the way we handle personal injury claims and take an aggressive approach to enforcing our clients’ rights.
We have experience handling a wide range of car accident claims resulting in many types of injuries such as:
- Whiplash and related whiplash injury
- Broken bones/fractures/bone chips
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Head, neck and back injuries
- Knee injuries
- Shoulder injuries
- Burn injuries
- Catastrophic injuries
- Herniated discs
- Bulging disks
- Mouth trauma injuries (broken or fractured teeth mainly from hitting an airbag or windshield or steering wheel)
Your Claim Is Important to Us
We review all of the facts in each client’s unique situation and understand that we do make a difference in helping our clients feel confident in their own case. Gregg understands the challenges and complexities that may arise in personal injury matters and how to resolve them and keep the case moving forward.
Dealing With the Insurance Company
If you contact the insurance company yourself, you will deal with an adjuster who has the best interest of his or her employer in mind. That is why you need a lawyer to make certain that your rights are enforced. It is an adjuster’s job to try to get you to settle your claim quickly and cheaply. DO NOT GIVE ANY RECORDED STATEMENT TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU SPEAK WITH AN ATTORNEY FIRST!
Gregg Harrison understands how insurance companies respond to, defend and deny claims. We are here to answer any questions during your case and obtain the maximum amount of benefits and financial compensation for your claim.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car or truck accident, call our firm for a FREE legal case evaluation. Gregg Harrison is experienced in handling auto wreck personal injury cases and has an established track record getting compensation for victims of auto accident injuries. Schedule a FREE initial consultation with Gregg Harrison today at 832-797-7600.
If you are involved in an car or truck accident in Texas, here are a few of the more common questions you may have:
- What to do after a motor vehicle accident?
- What if the other driver doesn’t have insurance?
- Won’t making a claim on my own insurance make my premiums go up, or cause my insurance company to cancel my policy altogether?
- What if the other driver left the accident scene without stopping?
- Will the other driver’s insurance company pay for my vehicle to be fixed?
- Do I have to agree if the insurance company says my vehicle is totaled?
- Can the other driver’s insurance company tell me where I have to take my vehicle to be fixed?
- How will I get around while my vehicle is being repaired?
- Exactly what does it mean if the insurance company says my vehicle is “totaled”?
- What if the insurance company says my vehicle is totaled, but is offering me less than the amount that I owe on my car loan?
- Can I still get a rental car if my vehicle is totaled?
- What if I am a passenger in a vehicle and get hurt in an accident?
- What if I am a pedestrian and am hit by a car?
We can answer all these questions for you. But most importantly, we get your claim in order so that you can maximize your recovery.
There will NEVER be a fee unless there is a recovery made!
Gregg S. Harrison, Attorney at Law, PLLC
Greater Houston/Northwest Houston Car Wreck Attorney
Call for a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION